Are you ready for more authority and responsibility? Would you like to work for a Civil and Structural engineering firm where you have a chance to make a real difference? Are you able to represent the company effectively and appropriately in building client relationships and begin establishing your own clients? Do you want to manage a wide variety of different types of structural projects? Do you want the excitement of helping our company grow? If the answer is “Yes,” then Clark Engineering has a Structural Engineering Project Manager opportunity immediately available that may be a great fit for you.
Clark Engineering is a leading Civil engineering consulting firm with a 79-year history of providing award winning engineering and surveying services. We are currently offering an outstanding Structural Engineering position in our Minneapolis office. Our structural engineering projects range from commercial, educational, energy, healthcare, hospitality, industrial, and multi-family housing and more.
What you will be doing:
- Providing all aspects for structural engineering projects – planning, scheduling, designing, coordinating, reviewing, and construction administration.
- Performing project-related management duties such as budget monitoring, review of timesheets and expenses and trend tracking.
- Interacting with clients and starting to build your own client list.
- Assisting in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
- Directing technical staff and serving as a mentor for other engineers.
What you need for this position:
- Five or more years of experience in the design of educational, commercial, hospitality, healthcare and industrial projects in a structural consulting or A/E firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Civil/Structural Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Professional Engineer license.
- Experience in new and restoration design with concrete, steel, masonry, and wood structures.
- Design experiences that show progressively greater responsibility in project assignments.
- Ability to highly engage with and satisfy clients and other team members.
- Strong technical and report writing skills.
- Must be able to project professionalism and confidence in a positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
Here at Clark, service to our clients is our number one priority. This position requires high emotional intelligence, self-motivation, commitment to high quality work performance, excellent planning and organizational skills, great communication skills, and the demonstrated ability to work with internal and external clients and the public. If you desire a challenging work opportunity with the chance to grow your client skills, we would like to hear from you. Qualified candidates should forward their cover letter, resume, and list of references in confidence.
You can learn more about Clark Engineering Corporation by visiting our website at www.clark-eng.com.
Equal Opportunity, Veteran Friendly Employer