Junior Structural Engineer
Our Client is an accomplished award-winning Architectural & Engineering firm based in Westchester County. This award-winning firm specializes in large structural engineering and repair projects in New York City and surrounding areas. We seek engineers at all levels who desire challenging work, professional career opportunity and wants to be part of a great team.
•Inspection and structural assessment of existing structures, including preparation of reports and client presentations.
•Preparation of design calculations and contract drawings for concrete, steel and wood structures.
•Preparation of structural calculations and drawings, and reviewing technical quality of structural projects.
•Ability to perform project and construction administration of related designs.
•Ability to travel locally as projects require.
• 1+ years of structural design experience is desired.
• Must have knowledge of current State and International Building Codes.
• BS Civil Engineering degree with Structural Concentration is required. MS Degree a major plus.
• Demonstrated knowledge of RAM, Enercalc, SAP 2000 and related software is required.
• NYS and/or NJ PE license or working towards it.
• Must be organized, flexible, a good communicator, detail-oriented and an independent worker.
The successful candidate will join a group of other Structural Engineers to form a collegial group working on various projects for the firm. Other areas within the firm are Electrical and Mechanical Engineering with a number of Subject Matter Experts in the field.
* We will consider recent grads with strong academic profiles, relevant internship experience, and a strong work ethic.
Must have a car and a valid drivers license.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits program.
US Citizens or Valid US Green Card Holders