|Civil Engineer : Project Engineer - Stormwater / Hydraulics (Denver) |
My client is a key player in the Civil Engineering sector in the Denver Area. They are experiencing significant growth and success and are looking for a few qualified Civil Engineers to be a part of their team to take part in this growth and reap the benefits that come with it. The company is privately held (employee owned) and is very proud of fostering a culture of professional collaboration, a comfortable atmosphere and a commitment to the well-being of all employees. They have an excellent reputation with both clients and other firms in the market.
In this role you will take a key role with the water resources staff at a range of levels including design engineer, project engineer, and project manager for stormwater capital improvement projects and master planning studies with a focus on serving state and local agencies.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities: |
- Design of stormwater improvements such as stream restoration/stabilization measures, detention facilities, water quality features, culverts and storm drains, and to provide associated hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, floodplain studies, geomorphic evaluations, scour analyses, erosion and sediment control planning, and assistance with environmental permitting.
- Preparation of construction drawings using AutoCAD (or Microstation and Inroads), development of specifications, technical report writing, construction engineering support, and guide the work of design engineers and technicians.
- Provide hydrologic and hydraulic engineering support for a variety of projects within transportation systems throughout the region.
- Assist Project Managers with project management, and provide guidance to design engineers and technicians. Project Manager will provide oversight and guidance of Project Engineers management responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (or a closely related field) from an accredited college or university; advanced degree a plus
- 6-11 years of experience with focus on design of stormwater improvements
- Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic computer programs (HECHMS, HECRAS, CUHP, SWMM, culvert/open channel design tools) and utilization of UDFCD criteria desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong organizational skills
- Colorado Professional Engineer License or ability to transfer a license from another state
- Colorado Engineer Intern (EI)
- Base salary commensurate with your experience (client is open to any reasonable discussion and is primarily interested in getting a great fit for the position and company culture).
- Excellent “Cadillac” Benefit package including full Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life plus 401K (100% match to first 4%) plus Profit Sharing plus a discretionary Bonus Plan.
If you meet these qualifications and would like to have a very discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact me directly at:
Crabtree & Eller, LLC
A recruiting firm dedicated to Transportation and Logistics
Hydrology Engineer, Hydraulics Civil Engineer Transportation Hydraulics, Civil Engineer Water Restoration, HydaulicsCivil Engineer PE, Project Engineer Stormwater, Project Manager Stormwater, Project Manager Stormwater, Project Engineer Stream Restoration, Civil Engineer Stormwater, Civil Engineer Stream Restoration, Civil Engineer Hydrology, , Stormwater, Stream Restoration, Water Engineer, Civil Engineer PE, Project Engineer Stormwater, Project Manager Stormwater, Project Manager Stormwater, Project Engineer Stream Restoration, Civil Engineer Stormwater, Civil Engineer Stream Restoration, Civil Engineer Hydrology, Transportation Hydraulics Engineer, Hydraulics Civil Engineer, Hydraulics, Civil Engineer Water Restoration, Hydaulics, Stormwater, Stream Restoration, Water Resource Civil Engineer