The ideal candidate would have an interest in producing and supporting (eventually managing) a wide variety of general municipal projects. Typical projects include water lines, water tanks, water wells, sewer lines, lift stations, water/wastewater treatment, streets, and drainage. Building and maintaining client relationships are critical is this role.
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 4 years of previous experience
• Previous experience on municipal projects a plus
• EIT in Texas or ability to obtain reciprocity
• Working knowledge of Auto CADD and engineering design software